Dealer Service Operations Specialist, UK (f/m/d)
Patagonia is an outdoor apparel company founded in 1973. At a time when all life on earth is under threat of extinction, we aim to use the resources we have—our business, our investments, our voice and our imagination—to influence changes needed to protect our planet. A registered B Corporation and founding member of 1% for the Planet, Patagonia is recognised internationally for its commitment to product quality and environmental activism, contributing over $145 million in grants and in-kind donations to thousands of grassroots environmental groups around the world.
We are in business to save our home planet. You’ll be helping us achieve this by supporting and helping develop Patagonia wholesale accounts by optimizing service and operations in Europe. You will do it by building and developing productive relationships amongst your wholesale customers (“Dealers”) and Patagonia sales team, as well as overseeing and maintaining the operational health of your wholesale accounts.
• Provide a prompt, reliable and high-quality service and operational support to your regional dealers
• Manage wholesale orders, from order entry to product delivery at the dealer’s door and everything that happens in between: returns, repairs, credits, adjustments, cancellations, etc.
• Handle daily & seasonal tasks as it pertains to the wholesale business model and complete projects on time (eg. pre-season preparation, shipping season preparation, order deliver)
• Strive to constantly improve customer experience by identifying & fulfilling customer’s needs, addressing complaints and instituting customer feedback
• Collaborate with dealers, forwarding service providers and the Patagonia logistics team to identify and resolve delivery issues
• Maintain ongoing and proactive communication to wholesale accounts and sales representatives regarding system updates, supply issues, shipping timelines, backordered products and cancelled items
• Apply Patagonia’s values and purpose to every aspect of your work, share and convey the message where possible, work as a team to create value and make a difference everywhere we engage
What we’re looking for:
• A love of the outdoors
• A passion for saving our home planet and making a positive impact through your work
• Experience in customer service or similar client facing role
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills;
• Language skills: Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
• Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
It’s a plus if you also have the following:
• Advanced level of computer skills (knowledge Microsoft D365 or similar ERP would be a plus)
• A natural flair for sales
Other important details:
• This is a full-time position, based in Manchester, UK
• We have a hybrid work model, working from home for maximum 3 days per week
• We strive to make unbiased decisions and to offer a great experience to every person who applies for a role at Patagonia. Our interviews include standardized questions that focus on the aspects that are important for success in the role.
To find out more about what we offer our employees click here: https://eu.patagonia.com/nl/en/what-we-offer/
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies.