eCommerce Insights & Experimentation Intern (f/m/d) 6 months
Patagonia is an outdoor apparel company founded in 1973. At a time when all life on earth is under threat of extinction, we aim to use the resources we have—our business, our investments, our voice and our imagination—to influence changes needed to protect our planet. A registered B Corporation and founding member of 1% for the Planet, Patagonia is recognised internationally for its commitment to product quality and environmental activism, contributing over $145 million in grants and in-kind donations to thousands of grassroots environmental groups around the world.
We are in business to save our home planet. You’ll be helping us achieve this by driving improvements related to the eCommerce experience in Europe with the aim to grow and foster our direct relationships.
Under the guidance and support of the eCommerce Insights and Experimentation Lead you will be involved in the following:
Onsite Performance & eCommerce Experience Analysis and Reporting
• Support with insight delivery for cross-functional stakeholders, including developing reports and dashboards to help monitor onsite performance and overall eCommerce experience
• Conduct research into privacy centric approaches to web analytics
• Identify UX enhancement opportunities and optimize onsite customer experience through testing and iteration
• Assist with the creation and maintenance of the experimentation program
• Report out on experimentation results and support informed decision making
• Project and Campaign Performance Analysis & Reporting
• Assist with reporting & tracking briefings cross-functionally, including the Marketing & Environmental teams
• Support the delivery of ad hoc analysis and reporting for project and campaign retrospectives
What we’re looking for:
• Enrolled in University or higher education studies related to Digital Marketing, Marketing Analytics, or similar for the duration of the internship.
• Fluency in English, other languages are a plus
• Good organizational and analytical skills
• Flexible attitude and ability to work on own initiative
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Strong communication skills
• A passion for saving our home planet and making a positive impact through your internship
It’s a plus if you also have the following:
• Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Interest in outdoor sports
Other important details:
• This is a full time 6-month internship based in Amsterdam.
• We have a hybrid work model, working from home for maximum 3 days per week, but encourage our interns to be in the office more often.
• We strive to make unbiased decisions and to offer a great experience to every person who applies for a role at Patagonia. Our interviews include standardized questions that focus on the aspects that are important for success in the role.
To find out more about what we offer our employees click here: https://eu.patagonia.com/nl/en/what-we-offer/
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies