Marketing Intern (f/m/d) - 6 months
Patagonia is an outdoor apparel company founded in 1973. At a time when all life on earth is under threat of extinction, we aim to use the resources we have—our business, our investments, our voice and our imagination—to influence changes needed to protect our planet. A registered B Corporation and founding member of 1% for the Planet, Patagonia is recognised internationally for its commitment to product quality and environmental activism, contributing over $145 million in grants and in-kind donations to thousands of grassroots environmental groups around the world.
We are in business to save our home planet. You’ll help us achieve this by assisting the Community Marketing & Impact Manager Southern Europe and the Italian Community Marketing & Impact Specialist in tasks related to events, trade marketing and translations.
You will work closely with the local Community Marketing & Impact Team assisting with the execution of marketing and enviro activities according to the Patagonia EMEA Strategy.
In more detail your tasks include:
• Assist the Italian Enviro & Marketing Team on the execution of local marketing and enviro campaigns.
• In partnership with the Regional Team support the production and execution of the Italian Worn Wear Tour.
• Assist the Regional Team with the implementation of the Spring 23 and Fall 23 Brand and Product Marketing Campaigns.
• Handle requests from local dealers for POP, window campaigns, online content and store events.
• Support the translations team with proofreading and translations coordination.
• Other ad hoc Marketing Projects.
What we’re looking for:
• A love of the outdoors
• A passion for saving our home planet and making a positive impact through your internship
• Enrolled in HBO - or University studies - related to Marketing or similar fields; or graduated in marketing no more than latest 12 months.
• Good organizational and analytical skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Flexible attitude and ability to work on own initiative.
• Fluency in Italian and English
• Dynamic attitude, committed and motivated by the world of Public Relations.
Please note that this internship is not suitable for completing a thesis project.
It’s a plus if you also have the following:
• German language
Other important details:
• This is a full time internship based in Brunico, Italy.
• We have a hybrid work model, working from home for maximum 3 days per week.
• We strive to make unbiased decisions and to offer a great experience to every person who applies for a role at Patagonia. Our interviews include standardised questions that focus on the aspects that are important for success in the role. For some roles there will also be a practical assignment, where you can showcase your skills
Note: Below is only an indicative list and may change at the time an internship offer is made.
• Events and workshops with environmentalists, change-makers, educators and sports ambassadors
• Taking part in groups such as Sports, Internal Communications, Footprint, Pride, Pata Parents and Events, or create your own!
• We have dog-friendly offices where you can bring your furry friend
• All employees, interns and their families have access to our Employee Assistance Programme, designed to provide third party, confidential support on a wide range of topics relating to emotional, behavioral and social challenges
• Access to Patagonia discounts and sample sales, as well as discounts at other outdoor and value-aligned companies
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies