Customer Service Representative Ecommerce (Fixed Term Contract)
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by delivering an excellent customer service and sales administration service to all European consumers we are servicing through our e-commerce channel.
This is a fixed term full-time vacancy, intended to support the team until approximately April 2022. If you’re successful in the selection process, we will offer you a contract until April 2022.
• Provide a fast, reliable and high-quality customer service to the customers calling and emailing Patagonia Europe.
• Enter orders via phone or email, follow up with adjustments, cancellations and returns during the season, issue credit notes and invoices.
• Contact for Pro-Sales / Corporate sales (group sales, ski schools) when required.
• Monitoring delivery and return problems.
• Process customer returns and repairs.
• Work closely with accounting department for accounting follow up (unpaid transactions, reimbursements).
• Proactively troubleshooting and constantly providing input for process improvements.
• Assist in proofing the European website when required.
• Other ad-hoc customer services tasks.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
1-2 years of experience in Customer Service
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree qualification desirable or similar years’ work experience
• Language Skills: Fluency in English is a must. Additionally, fluency in French and/or German is strongly preferred
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer service skills and deliver a high-quality service to both internal and external clients
• Flexible and adaptable
• Possess a team work mindset
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Possesses a positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges of work
• Resourcefulness in problem-solving
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies