Wholesale Operations Analyst – Generalist
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by supporting the Wholesale division with accurate data and data flows between Patagonia and 3rd party systems. You will play a central role in providing operational, process and systems support and ensuring data integrity for the wholesale channel. Your contribution will lead to better experiences for wholesale customers and greater efficiency in Patagonia operations.
Essential Job Functions:
• Query ERP & D365 CE daily to identify and correct data issues to ensure that orders can release, ship, be tracked and invoiced (in autonomy or in collaboration with the credit or IT teams)
• Maintain our data and guarantee its accuracy across our systems (ERP, D365 CE)
• Troubleshoot support tickets submitted to the DS Analysts team
• Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the knowledge sharing platform of the DS team
• Contribute to the ongoing process/systems training of the Dealer Service Team
• Provide (pan-European) support and reporting to the Dealer Service Manager on seasonal tasks
Other Job Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Dealer Service Operations Specialists and help coordinate their seasonal preparation
• Ensure the maintenance of a clean orderbook across Europe (eg. apply updates to existing Sales Orders/Customers through mass updates, follow up with DS team)
• Ensure the seasonal release strategy is applied on sales orders (through mass updates to orderbook)
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert on AX09 & D365 Finance and Operations (Accounts Receivable) and D365 Customer Engagement
• Participate on the implementation of various Dealer Service projects and processes
• Maintain and develop WS operations reporting tools on PowerBI
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Bachelor or Master Degree qualification in a related field or similar years’ work experience
• Experience with ERP systems; in particular Microsoft AX or D365 - will be a plus
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• 2-3 years of experience in (wholesale) operations / orderbook management
• Dependable: record of strong follow-through and exceptional attention to details
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Planning, organizational and project management abilities
• Pro-active and a “can do” attitude
• Natural flair for sales is an advantage
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies