HRIS Implementation Coordinator (fixed term contract)
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by coordinating generalist and operational HR activities relating to the implementation of Patagonia EMEA HRIS (human resources information system), as required for our office-based employee populations for Europe, ensuring a successful implementation, HR operational excellence, and adequate people and culture support.
This is a fixed term full-time vacancy, intended to support the team until approximately June 2022. If you’re successful in the selection process, we will offer you a contract until June 2022.
• Complete the people activities required to ensure the WorkDay implementation meets organizational needs, specific timelines, adheres to GDPR and systems governance requirements
• Support the company growth such as, but not limited to, participating in interviews, reviewing contracts, creating and streamlining templates, supporting the immigration and relocation, coordinating the onboarding process and experience
• Support culture activities such as, but not limited to, coordinating birthday and service anniversary celebrations, creating and updating policies, creating guides and manuals, conducting exit interviews and sharing feedbacks
• Support people agenda by sharing questions, feedbacks, and liaising on people matters (leaves, comp & ben, contracts, etc.) with the HR Coordinator and HR Manager
• Review, maintain, and update employee data on ongoing basis, conduct audits and make improvements to processes as appropriate
• Prepare reports as required for HR quarterly business reviews and other needs that may arise
• Support the team on HRIS communication and training across European locations
• Ad hoc support to the HR team as required
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Degree in HR and/or Business
• 2-3 years of HR generalist experience, preferably in the retail sector
• Experience implementing and/or working with WorkDay is a must
• Attention to details, accuracy, and excellent administrative and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ensuring confidentiality, tact and sensitivity when connecting with employees across the organization
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, including the ability to organize, plan, prioritize tasks and adapt to change
• HR experience with different European countries
• Familiar with employment law and labour concepts
• Spoken and written English, other European languages are a plus
• Excellent computer knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies