Warehousing Operations Lead
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by making sure that our products are brought to our warehouse and from their delivered to our customers in the most efficient way, balancing cost, speed and our impact on the environment
The Warehousing Operations Lead is responsible for supporting and coordinating the warehousing, transportation, quality, VAS and returns processes in Europe. The Warehousing Operations Lead proactively communicates to the organization on logistics bottlenecks or capacity issues and provides logistics support to the organization. Finding efficiency improvements in speed, accuracy or cost is an important part of your role.
• Coordinate the communication between the various internal departments at Patagonia and the staff at the warehouse of our 3rd party logistics provider (3PL)
• Order management for all channels & point of contact for prioritization & special requests to warehouse
• Evaluate 3PL performance by ensuring Patagonia’s quality standards & procedures are followed for all products arriving in the European Distribution Center.
• Responsible for KPI reporting across Warehouse performance & Transportation performance & communication to all 3 channels (Wholesale, Retail & eCommerce)
• Analysing the warehousing invoices and identifying potential savings including but not limited to Managing the warehouse CPU’s on inbound, VAS, QC activities and Outbound volumes
• Responsible for the forecast of released units to the warehouse
• Responsible for the forecast of shipped units on a monthly basis & alignment with finance
• Work closely with the 3PL to ensure the returns process is managed efficiently
• Work closely with the 3PL to ensure the quality process in managed efficiently
• Work closely with the 3PL to ensure the Value-Added Services process is managed efficiently
• Ensure the reconciliation between the system of the 3PL and Patagonia’s ERP system is performed, and differences are resolved in a timely manner with Ops support and IT partners
• Define and supervise cycle count at 3PL and ensure compliance with audit requirements.
• A Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business administration or a similar field or lived experience
• 3-5 years of working experience in a similar role
• Experience in managing a 3PL or distribution center
• Experience working in a warehouse environment is a plus & motivation to be onsite with our partner on a weekly basis
• Experience in forecasting & resource planning is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel & ability to analyse large data sets
• Experience working with an ERP system, D365 would be a plus
• Demonstrated knowledge of customer service processes & operational excellence
• Flexible attitude & strong team player
• Accurate, organized and conscientious
• Proactive with a “can do” attitude
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies.