Sales Lead Eastern Europe and MEA
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this by leading sales and service for the Emerging Markets in EMEA to achieve a healthy and profitable business in the region, whilst remaining true to our purpose and values.
• Develop, implement, and manage a strategy for the emerging markets.
• Drive profitable sales through effective management and leadership of the distributor & agencies sales force through motivation, regular field visits, identifying development and coaching opportunities, goal setting and offering support needed to achieve goals.
• Determine and track distributor & agencies sales targets in accordance with EMEA annual and seasonal growth plans
• Identify incremental sales opportunities and propose methods to increase market share, sell-in and sell-through at retail level.
• Evaluate and challenge distributor & agencies forecasts and strategic plans.
• Ensuring sell-in of key product categories and marketing focus categories.
• Adhere to Patagonia distribution strategy.
• Provide guidance for range selection in order to achieve ideal local distribution.
• Submit monthly & quarterly sales reports, highlighting sales performance information by market, product category and identifying any key issues / opportunities
• Closely monitor distributor credit status and work with Credit Controlling and Dealer Service to minimize delayed order releases, outstanding debts and Credit-held orders
• Evaluate existing distributor & agencies performance for consistency with brand’s mission and establish new distributors & agencies when necessary that will contribute to the long-term success of the brand.
• Participate in seasonal events – product launches, tradeshows, seasonal GTM meetings, product meetings, etc.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
• Bachelor’s degree qualification desirable or similar years’ sales experience.
• 3 – 5 years of experience in sales.
• Excellent Outdoor market, Outdoor apparel & Equipment industry knowledge and/or experience.
• Strong leadership skills required to manage and motivate the distributor & agencies and be their ‘voice’ at the headquarters.
• Strong analytical Skills and ability to evaluate and withdraw important/useful information and conclusions from various reports and sales data (i.e. forecasts, sales history/projections, credit reports, costing calculations, etc.).
• People management experience is a plus.
• Ability to work across different cultures.
• Fluent English, other languages are a plus.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail. You are comfortable within a rapidly changing environment and working to targets.
• Proven ability to leverage account management, relationship building and planning to increase business growth from existing sources.
• Ability to think strategically and ability to make changes to meet strategic needs within your market.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Resourcefulness in problem-solving.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies.