System Analyst Ecommerce (Fixed Term contract)
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by playing a key role on our Dynamics 365 ERP implementation team and assisting with the development, testing and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program and ensure the system meets the company needs.
This is a fixed term full-time vacancy, intended to support the team until approximately July 2022. If you’re successful in the selection process, we will offer you a contract until July 2022.
• Key player in our Dynamics 365 F&O (D365) implementation team, from problem detection to overseeing and providing support for the system implementation
• Support and validate completeness of project requirements that translate business needs into technical specifications, as part of the D365 Project
• Support and validate completeness user stories development and test scripts as part of the D365 Project
• Support and analyze design sessions in prototyping new configuration, extensions and integrations to enhance business processes, operations and information process flows
• Evaluate new D365 functionality and suggest system enhancements to achieve optimum system performance and to streamline processes
• Ensure and support timely and complete development
• Conduct in-depth system testing as part of the D365 Project
• Support in defining data migration parameters, data cleansing and validation processes
• Play an active role in user training to unable efficient use and adoption of systems and processes
• Maintain current knowledge, documentation and understanding of ERP applications and architecture
• Continuously promote and stimulate the development and improvement of quality regarding processes and tools
• Continuously inform oneself about the latest trends and developments
• Develop and document IT risk mitigating procedures, as required
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field
• At least 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar role and experience with implementations
• Knowledge of ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 or 365 or similar)
• Prior experience implementing or working with SalesForce products as plus
• High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with other, motivate employees, and elicit work output
• Experience with functional and technical aspects of major enterprise business systems such as Microsoft Dynamics
• Proficient understanding of the functional capabilities and configuration of broad areas of these applications is required
• Requires thorough understanding of planning, analysis, and testing techniques required to support an enterprise business system
• Requires understanding of capabilities, features, and limitations of system development tools
• Demonstrated ability to act in a consultative role to understand functional business processes, related information technology needs, and develop solutions and delivery proposals
• Fluent English is a must
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
• Flexible, self-motivated, adaptable and hands on
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies.