Business Analyst Ecommerce Operations & Customer Service (Fixed Term contract)
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this purpose by setting the foundational requirements for ecommerce operations and customer service during our new ERP implementation.
This is a fixed term full-time vacancy, intended to support the team until approximately July 2022. If you’re successful in the selection process, we will offer you a contract until July 2022.
• Scope detailed project requirements that translate business needs into technical specifications for the ecommerce operations and customer service processes of the D365 Project, a new ERP implementation
• Develop user stories and test scripts for all ecommerce operations and customer service processes impacted by the project
• Work closely with System Analysts in translating business needs into technical specifications and documentation
• Manage various stakeholders and attend status meetings with development partners and global colleagues
• Ensure overall alignment for the full Order to Cash process and collaborate with the Wholesale and Retail channels as needed
• Ensure dependencies with other processes, e.g. Finance, Logistics, Product Lifecycle, etc., are captured and well understood and considered while designing the final solution
• Liaise with European business owners, IT team, 3rd party providers and US counterparts to ensure alignment from design until Go-Live
• Follow up with users for change management by carrying out impact analysis, trainings and documentation
• Advise on IT risk mitigating procedures during projects and changes
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Bachelor or Master Degree or similar years’ work experience.
• At least 5 years experience in a similar role and experience with technical implementations.
• Planning, organizational and project management abilities
• End to end experience in all aspects of ecommerce operations and D2C customer experience, preferably in apparel.
• High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with other, motivate employees, and elicit work output.
• People management capabilities, ability to motivate and develop team members across multiple locations.
• You have a track record of experience working in a fast paced, commercial environment and the ability to be successful in a matrix organisation with multiple stakeholders.
• Language Skills: Fluent English, other languages an asset.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
• Flexible, self-motivated, adaptable and hands on.
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies.