Repair and circularity Coordinator (f/m/d)
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by helping to bring more efficiency to our repair processes to balance speed, cost and impact on the environment and by driving down our total carbon footprint via continuing our Worn Wear program.
• Maintain and support very close relationship management with repair centers across Europe (i.e. ordering trims for them and daily support in answering repairs questions) and opening repair centers across Europe.
• Opening new repair station in our own stores.
• Create Repair center Portal trainings documentation and make sure they are applied.
• Collababorate with the repair technical US team to keep developing repair product technical documentation and train internal channels and repair centers.
• Emea Trims management (order & inventory management) for repair centers and channels coordinating replenishment with the US counterpart.
• Support Repairs operations and administration.
• Continue Re-commerce operations and day to day logistic and being part of scaling solution in collaboration with stakeholders.
• Find product end of life solutions for all the used garments through upcycling or recycling aligned with Patagonia EMEA strategic direction.
• Manage accurately used product inventory, drive improvements on administration and classification.
• Support Repair & Circularity Analyst on scaling systems solutions.
What we’re looking for:
• A love of the outdoors
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• 3+ years’ experience in operations, ideally in Outdoor, Apparel or FMCG industry
• Experience managing service providers
• Fluent in English, other languages are considered a plus
• Proficient with Excel, Word, Internet browsers
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent problem identification
• Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
• Experience working with in an international business environment
Other important details:
• This is a Full-time position based in Amsterdam.
• We have a hybrid work model, working from home for maximum 3 days per week.
• We strive to make unbiased decisions and to offer a great experience to every person who applies for a role at Patagonia. Our interviews include standardised questions that focus on the aspects that are important for success in the role. For this role there will also be a practical assignment, where you can showcase your skills.
To find out more about what we offer our employees click here: https://eu.patagonia.com/mt/en/what-we-offer/
At Patagonia, we commit to becoming an anti-racist company that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies